Courtney is passionate about community building, strategy design and implementation, and the magic that can happen when those worlds come together. She has wide-ranging expertise in planning, strategy, financial management, project management and stakeholder engagement, and thrives off of ‘connecting the dots’ to enable teams to do great things. Courtney invests in her community through extensive volunteer work and a commitment to advancing opportunity for historically underserved populations. She lives in Calgary with her husband, one-year old daughter, and much-adored border collie.
- 5 reasons why community will supercharge growth for plant-based food brands
- Community architecture: In conversation with Emma Skipper
- Join our Sept 3 Community Call with Emma Skipper
- Join our Aug 6 Community (Wine) Call – with Ashli Komaryk
- IOVIA Community Call – July 9 – with Matt Moreau of the Earth Group