Community Marketing Manager – North America
Hi. We’re IOVIA.
We build people-powered sustainable brand communities. Our goal is to fundamentally change the way the world’s biggest and most loved brands work with and value their consumers.
We believe it all starts with community, and a new model that connects people with brands in a true partnership. We partner with our clients to help them explore and define these new community opportunities, then bring them to life and grow them. The result are persistent community assets that create net new value for brands and consumers alike, with a focus on people, profit and planet.
We’re a fully distributed team of community strategy, services and technology professionals, and we’ve built some of the world’s most innovative communities with the likes of LEGO, Unilever and IKEA. Now, with our technology and services business growing, our team is expanding in North America.
We have an exciting and innovative new role in community management and marketing. If you’re looking for a challenge that fully leverages your experiences and skills, we want to hear from you. Apply with a note and resume to email@example.com
HERE’S A QUICK SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As a Community Marketing Manager for IOVIA’s North American region, you will be the go-to person for a new client community we are launching in an emerging product category. At the same time, you’ll build, manage and grow IOVIA’s community of clients and potential clients through on-going digital marketing initiatives. Part project manager, part community moderator, part digital marketing maven, with a focus on flawless execution, you’re the in-community expert that brings participation experiences to life and always has a handle on the pulse of our communities. This is a full time role for the right candidate and can be located anywhere in North America with a preference for our hubs in Vancouver or Calgary.
AND HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL BE DOING
Community Management and Moderation
- Imagining, planning and executing participation experiences with consumers inside digital brand communities – ones that achieve client objectives and bring value to both participants and the brand. This could include insight questions, brand challenges, discussion forums, storytelling exercises, innovation ideation, social content creation, education forums and more.
- Being the go-to person inside the community to moderate content, answer community member questions and stimulate activity getting to know the groups and individual participants.
- Tracking the outcomes of community activities and supporting the delivery of timely reporting and insights from the community.
- Measuring progress in the community, tracking achievement of KPI’s that produce an ROI for the client’s business.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within forums, comments, images, videos and audio and managing to Moderation Guidelines.
- Service Community Admin accounts and writing and sending communications to the community including email newsletters.
- Be the voice of the community and provide regular insights gained from community moderation to the client and IOVIA team.
- Manage the recruitment of community members via social media, digital channels and referrals.
- Preparing and presenting progress reports and regular community updates and supporting quarterly strategic planning.
Digital Marketing and Community Networking
- Organizing, managing and growing IOVIA’s customer and potential customer database ensuring our thought leadership is heard and we are providing valuable content to this network.
- Imagining, planning and executing marketing and lead generation activities.
- Deploying content and marketing via various digital channels to build relationships, get noticed, be relevant and compelling, and build interest in IOVIA’s offering.
- Supporting sales initiatives by assisting in presentation development, doing customer research and identifying opportunities.
- Keeping a pulse on the market landscape and sourcing opportunities for growth.
Valued Team Member
- Being a key resource to the management and operational team ensuring everyone is organized and supported as needed.
- Organizing and stewarding the multitude of projects, programmes and tactics we are working on together.
- Working side by side with our strategists to implement defined strategies either within communities or through our marketing.
- Being an example for positive and inspiring team behaviour and contributing to our team’s well-being as much as client deliverables.
- Participating in all hands and regular 1-1 check-ins and team meetings and community calls.
- Being responsible for and on-top of progress, actions, challenges and opportunities inside the operation.
- Acting as key liaison with our technology and services partners, to harness their full potential in the delivery of IOVIA programs.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES SHOULD INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING
As the ideal IOVIA Community Marketing Manager you should have experience and enthusiasm for the fields of marketing, community engagement, consumer brands, social media, insights or marcom technology. Your key traits are:
- Self-motivated and organized
This is a key role for both our clients and our team, and as such we are open to the right candidate who has a balance of all these traits and the enthusiasm to excel within our growing company.