IOVIA – BUSINESS DIRECTOR – EUROPE
HI WE’RE IOVIA.
Our goal is to fundamentally change the way the world’s biggest and most loved brands work with and value their consumers. We believe participation is better business and consumer participation will be revolutionary for driving enterprise business growth now and in the future.
We believe it all starts with community, and a new model that connects consumers and brands in a true partnership. We work with our clients to help them explore and define these new community opportunities, and then bring them to life and grow them. The result is persistent community assets that create net new value for brands and consumers alike.
Now, our team is expanding.
If you’re looking for a challenging, exciting, and innovative role that fully leverages all your experiences and skills, we want to hear from you. Apply with a cover letter and C.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE’S A QUICK SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As Business Director for IOVIA’s European region, you will play a pivotal role in day-to-day leadership of client relationships, business development, project team leadership and management of client deliverables. You will be a trusted advisor and ally to our clients, team and management alike; enabling IOVIA to grow and scale its business in this region while delivering superior ROI for IOVIA clients, their consumers and IOVIA itself.
AND HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL BE DOING
- Being a strategic resource to clients, advising and designing consumer participation strategies, best practices and business models
- Developing solutions that meet client needs and drive IOVIA’s commercial and social mandate
- Leading the development of ongoing and dynamic client account plans and related action items in conjunction with internal client and operational teams
- Preparing program SOWs and project proposals that will produce the deliverables necessary to meet business objectives
- Setting up participation objectives and managing client accounts to achieve them
- Proactively supporting IOVIA management with new business development initiatives
- Leading client meetings, providing inspiration and outstanding levels of client service
- Representing the mission, values and value proposition of IOVIA
- Building solid and broad relationships inside client companies
- Delivering commercial growth inside existing client relationships
- Providing leadership and guidance for IOVIA account managers and community managers
- Managing team and partner resources as they apply to client programs
- Being a role model who sets the standard for positive and inspiring team behaviour and managing our team’s well-being as much as client deliverables
- Helping develop European team members through regular 1-1 check-ins and team meetings
- Being accountable to IOVIA leadership; keeping them apprised of progress, actions, challenges and opportunities and by proposing solutions to achieve company objectives
- Ensuring IOVIA continues its profitability mandate and leading in-market growth strategies
- Taking ownership of client P&Ls, ensuring the right mix of team resources, strategic investment and delivery is achieved
- Understanding clients’ businesses, industries and their strategic priorities
- Building a strong partnership with our key lead client contacts
- Being able to read consumer, market and brand insights to identify trends and opportunities where consumer engagement and participation can deliver results
- Being a consummate communicator
- Expressing the concept of participation as it relates to consumer brand communities
- Being an evangelist for IOVIA’s points of difference and value proposition
- Collaborating with leadership and team members to build a strong sense of culture and identity
- Championing the role of the participant in delivering and earning value
- Modeling collaboration, positive action and results-driven behaviours that clients come to respect and trust for their business
YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES SHOULD INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING
As the ideal IOVIA Business Director you should have an extensive background in marketing, consumer/community engagement, social media or marcom technology with a series of progressive roles or entrepreneurial ventures. Your key traits are:
Yet, aptitude and attitude are also critically important. While this is a senior regional leadership role, we are open to the right candidate who has a balance of all these traits.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com
Learn more about our company at www.iovia.io